compensation: Will discuss at time of interview employment type: full-time job title: Warehouse Manager
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for an organized Warehouse Manager to supervise the receipt, dispatching and storage of merchandise in our warehouse. The Warehouse Manager will oversee picking, storage, receiving, dispatching, security, maintenance, sanitation and administrative functions. You will oversee, train, evaluate and reward staff. You will ensure the maintenance of company assets.
To ensure success you need to multitask effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and perform your duties in a manner that maximizes profits. Top applicants are dedicated, competent and have strong leadership skills.
Warehouse Manager Responsibilities:
• receiving, warehousing and distribution operations.
• Implementing operational policies and procedures.
• Implementing and overseeing security operations.
• Ensuring effective and safe use of warehouse equipment.
• Ensuring safety of staff.
• Motivating and disciplining staff.
• Maintaining documentation and keeping accurate records of warehouse activities.
• Maintaining awareness and knowledge of condition and location of fleet vehicles.
• Assisting with deliveries where required.
Warehouse Manager Requirements:
• Warehouse management experience required.
• Excellent understanding of warehouse management procedures.
• Proficient knowledge of inventory and inventory controls.
• Valid drivers' license required.
• Ability to operate forklift effectively.
• Proficient computer skills.
• Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Outstanding leadership, organizational, multitasking and problem-solving skills.
• Strong people skills.
• Available to work extended hours.
• Must be able to pass background check.
Benefits include: 401k, medical, holiday, paid vacation.
• Apply in Person at: M.G. Building Materials 7406 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, Tx. 78412 from 8:00am - 4:00pm Monday thru Friday - Ask for Vic Veit.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact this job poster with unsolicited services or offers.