Landa Property Management, Inc. is looking for a candidate to fill a property manager/area supervisor role for the Sinton/Aransas Pass, Texas area for a total of 171 units.
QR Code Link to This Post
As property manager, some of your duties will be:
• Showing vacant apartments and managing all aspects of the apartment turn process
• Processing applications and negotiating HUD leases and strictly adhering to HUD Guidelines
• Enforcing property lease and Rules and Regulations
• Assuring that all buildings and facilities are in good repair
• Maintaining maintenance and management personnel schedules
• Supervising maintenance and management staff
• Collecting Rent and Security Deposit payments and installments, and keeping accurate accounting of all tenant records
• Clerical and administrative duties
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• Current driver’s license and reliable transportation to move between properties
• Two or more years of HUD property management experience is preferred
• Effective verbal and written communication. Bilingual candidates preferred.
• Organizational skills for resident files and accounting requirements
• Basic accounting abilities will be essential to keep a record of rent payments, calculate and record late fees, damages, and complete Security Deposit refunds timely, etc.
• As an Area Manager, you will need to monitor employee productivity.
To apply, please email a resume with contact information.